Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Too Many Texts

One of the fun little things that happens when you move from one phone network to the next is that they send you text messages saying, "Hi, you're on our network." And T-Mobile sends me messages saying, "Hi, you're on their network," as well as, "Thing might cost more on this different network."

Typically this happens in the States when we travel, but being situated on the border of three countries (France, Switzerland and Italy), and going to each of these countries, we're constantly moving in and out of different networks (even within the same country). Anyhow, even though these messages are free, could you please stop sending them to me? I already have literally over 100 in my deleted folder. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the notice, but get disappointed when I go to check my "12 New Text Messages" only to find out they're not from anyone I know really.

No comments: