Friday, July 3, 2009

Fantasy Cycling Team

Create your very own fantasy cycling team today with Versus and possibly win George Hincapie's TdF bike. I had a team last year, but as soon as we went to France it tanked. The way it works is you choose a set list of riders under a salary cap and then select the daily line up from your team. Unfortunately, since we didn't have an internet connection to update the team each day, the line up that I was stuck with when we left for France was stacked with sprinters, and they didn't fare to well in the mountains. If you happen to win George's bike, could I possibly take a spin on it? I think it's my size.

My 2009 Line-Up:
Starters...
Fabian Wegmann
George Hincapie
Kurt-Asle Arvesen
Kim Kirchen
Serguei Ivanov
Christian Vande Velde
David Millar
Tyler Farrar
Fabian Cancellara

Bench...
Egoi Martinez
Yury Trofimov
Mark Cavendish
Andy Schleck
Filippo Pozzato
Alexandre Botcharov

No comments: