Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bob and Chris

Amazing position for us today in Annecy lead us to meet the Versus guys again and Chris Carmichael. Above I'm standing with Chris and Angel with Bob Roll -- made the entire TdF right there getting to meet Bob Roll (well, not quite, but it was pretty great). My photo is here. That guy is a rock star in the cycling / commentary world. We were sitting on the lawn and looked up to see him walking by. Asked him how his rental car was doing (diesel / unleaded debacle). He said that they pumped it out and it's running better than before. (Robert, it made me think of your sister's experience.) If you haven't read Bobke's book, check it out. There's one story in there that makes me laugh out loud, literally, every time I read it, even in public places like the Union Square Barnes and Noble.

No comments: